Thursday, September 12, 2013

Reversible Blocks and Christmas Countdown

This month I worked on a wood project for the Heartland Design team. One side says "Happy Haunting" and the other side says, "Merry Christmas". Yes -- it's reversible!
I used Bazzill's new Christmas line "Countdown to Christmas and Echo Park's "Happy Haunting" paper line! Check the actual project out at Heartland Paper! The lettering and die cuts were created using my Silhouette. Love that thing!

I made this for a friend for Christmas and now I wish I would have made one for myself! I bought the wood already cut at Michaels. I used Teresa Collins Paper. On the back of each card is a picture of Christ and a corresponding scripture to celebrate his life. I used my Silhouette to cut the vinyl of course! Sorry the picture isn't the greatest!I had already given it to her and realized I never took a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy! I just got on facebook recently (I'm probably the only person born after 1970 who didn't already have an account) and I saw your posting about your new blog. It's looks so adorable! I was actually thinking about you the other day as I attempted my first ever sewing project. You have always been so skilled when it comes to those types of things. Anywho...just wanted to wish you the best with the blog. Could I get an updated email address? Mine is klst49@yahoo.com. Thanks! Kristi Strong Taylor

    ReplyDelete