Monday, January 13, 2014

Valentine's

Valentine's Day will be here before we know it. I have been inspired by a few things on Pinterest, and created some on my own. Who doesn't love a cute Valentine treat. Here are a few I came up with. Share the Love this holiday!
This project I used Stampin Up! It's a Wrap Holidays using My Digital Studio. I also used Papertrey Ink's new Wonderful Words: Love Die and added a jewel for fun.
This one I used 1X8 bags and added a cute topper. The stamp is actually an old Studio G stamp I found in my stash. The words on top are from Papertrey Ink Framed Out #11
This fun treat I bought fortune cookies for and created the label using MDS.

I also created a fun new Valentine's Banner using my Silhouhette. I used Doodlebug's Valentine Paper and some Bazzill card stock.  The pennant, heart, and scalloped circle are all Lori Whitlock.  The Be Mine is House of 3.  I think it turned out great.

I also created this mini chipboard album for Heartland Paper Design Team. I used my silhouette to cut the front cover and shapes. I used Imaginesce paper. I figured what better way to show someone I loved them by telling them why. There are ten reasons why I love my husband listed. It will be on display at Heartland Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment